Clean Sweep®

Clinically proven to inhibit the growth of Odor-Causing Bacteria, Fungus, and Mold.
Pure and Simple, No Germs…. No Odor™
• Kills Bacteria, Fungus, and Mold
• Bonds to Urea, Ammonia, Steroids, & Smelly Fatty Acids Eliminating Their Odor • Permanently
• Reactivates While Patient Wears Treated Item (reactivated by perspiration)
• Treatment Lasts for Months
• Use On Washable & Non-Washable Items
• Safe for All Ages*:
• No toxic ingredients & recyclable
• No Fragrance (doesn’t mask odor)
• No carcinogenic ingredients
• No caustic ingredients
• No flammable ingredients
• No volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) or ozone depleting materials.
Use Clean Sweep® for a safe, natural, way to treat footwear, orthotics, walker braces & boots, cam walkers, air casts, and other therapeutic/treatment items that need deodorizing.
*When used as directed. Patients who suffer from allergies or multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) are sure to benefit from using Clean Sweep® because it does not emit any harmful chemicals often found in deodorizers that mask odor with potentially harmful fragrances (essential oils).
Directions for using Clean Sweep®

Clean Sweep® will not stain most interior shoe lining material – fabric or leather. We recommend spraying a small test area before applying to the entire interior of the shoe. Clean Sweep is not for use on shoes exposed to salt water. Do not apply Clean Sweep® directly on humans or animals.

STEP 1:

Shake well before using.

STEP 2:

Spray directly into shoes until they are odor-free.

STEP 3:

If possible, remove insole and coat thoroughly both sides with Clean Sweep®

STEP 4:

Allow the shoes to dry overnight before wearing to prevent the socks from absorbing the Clean Sweep® coating, which could reduce effectiveness.

STEP 5:

Once the odor is gone, Clean Sweep® will continue to provide antimicrobial protection, typically for 4-6 months, until it wears off. Reapply Clean Sweep® when odor returns.

TIP

Spray the inside heal and then spray down into the toe box. Be sure to coat all the inside lining well.

Learn more about Clean Sweep

Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do I Have Smelly Shoes?

On average, our feet sweat the equivalent of a cup of moisture per day. Combined with heat inside our shoes, that moisture builds up, creating a breeding ground in which bacteria and fungi grow. In turn, the bacteria and fungi consume dead skin cells,which leads to waste production, and inevitably, shoe odor.

Once treated with Clean Sweep®, the clear and flexible antimicrobial micro-coating provides a “shield”, effectively keeping footwear microbe-free.

Clean Sweep® utilizes a nanosilver formula to safely, effectively inhibit bacteria and neutralize the causes of shoe odor. When the silver nanoparticles in Clean Sweep® come in contact with moisture, they release very low levels of silver ions that prevent microbes from growing. That’s why, for decades, hospitals have used antimicrobial silver extensively to kill bacteria.

Silver and silver particles are non-toxic and hypoallergenic so exposure to skin is not a concern. In fact, burn patients are often given silver creams and foams.  Not too long ago, doctors placed silver nitrate drops into infants’ eyes to prevent infection.  For many of us, silver was the very first drug we received!

Some people have an allergic reaction to silver jewelry and thus, assume they are allergic to silver. On the contrary, silver jewelry is made from an alloy called “sterling silver” or “925 silver,” and the allergy is often to the various metals used in the jewelry’s makeup (copper, nickel, tin, etc.) Clean Sweep® is made with pure silver, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) has yet to document a case of an allergy to pure silver in healthy individuals.